Inspections available by appointment. Please contact office on (08) 8373 5000 to book in a time!
This outstanding property is primly positioned on a large 630sqm (approx) corner block, offering dual access and an abundance of space. Architecturally designed and built, this timeless English Tudor style home is sure to please even the most exacting buyers.
Built with the finest features, timber fittings and ceiling detailing throughout, this 5 bedroom property would make the ideal home for families of any size. Complete with two separate living areas, large outdoor entertaining area and spacious backyard, there is room for all!
Some of our favourite features include:
- Positioned on a large 622sqm (approx) corner block
- Dual access
- Beautiful English Tudor façade
- Double lockup garage with rear access, ideal for boat or caravan storage
- Separate formal lounge and dining area
- Open plan family and meals area – 2x living spaced!
- Beautiful timber kitchen overlooking living and entertaining area
- Vast backyard with paved undercover entertaining area overlooking landscaped gardens with plenty of room for a pool
- Five bedrooms!
- Master bedroom complete with 2x walk-in wardrobes and private ensuite
- Ducted and split system air conditioning throughout
- 2.5 bathrooms
Located in the peaceful family-friendly suburb of Greenwith amongst many other quaint homes. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to public transport, Greenwith Oval and Target Hill Road Playground. Greenwith Primary School is also walking distance, plus just a short commute to a number of High Schools in the adjacent Golden Grove area. Local shopping is also just a short drive away, making this a great location for anyone looking for a quiet lifestyle near all the amenities.
Expressions of interests will close Saturday 17th of March at 5pm. If you are interested in this outstanding property, please contact our office on (08) 8373 5000.
RLA 244 395
Saturday 03 March 12:00 AM